Terms & Conditions of Caravan Let at Haggerston Castle1. Holidaymakers must vacate the accommodation by 10:00am on the day of departure (unless otherwise stated) and the accommodation should be left clean and ready for incoming guests. Incoming guests can arrive at the accommodation no earlier than 2:30pm (unless otherwise stated). If you are likely to arrive after 6pm, it is essential that you telephone Haggerston reception (Tel no. 01289 381333) in advance of your arrival so they can make arrangements for you to collect your keys.
2. Prices do not include funwork passes. Holidaymakers must purchase their own passes, which entitles you to use the swimming pools and the full use of the entertainment facilities including the Bradley Bear Club. Passes can be purchased from main reception on your day of arrival.
Prices do include gas, electric, vat and all handling charges.
3. Holidaymakers must provide their own towels and bed linen (Unless otherwise stated).
4. A 10% deposit is required for bookings. All remaining fees must be paid 14 days before arrival date.
5. If you wish to cancel your holiday then you must notify me as soon as possible and no later than 2 weeks before your arrival date. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your deposit.
6. Pets are strictly not allowed in the accommodation.
In the event of repairs that are required or electrical or gas failures,
e.g. empty gas bottle that needs replacing, please contact main reception
who will assist.